The Ulladulla and Districts Garden Club meets on the last Monday of each month from January to November at 9 am for a 9.30 start at the Baptist Church, Matron Porter Drive, Narrawallee.
At each meeting:
- the Treasurer reports on the Club’s finances.
- the Librarian reports on recommendations from the selection of books available to borrow free of charge, from the Club’s library. The librarian also reports on local flora currently in flower.
- the Activities Officer announces forthcoming events such as Bus trips or local Garden Visits.
- a Question and Answer session is held where members are invited to post questions in writing in the question box. Questions are answered in open discussion during the meeting.
- Guest Speakers are invited to speak on interesting and pertinent aspects of gardening.
- the Trading table offers the opportunity to share cuttings, seeds and garden produce, etc., at low cost.
- Competitions are held and members invited to enter floral arrangements, individual blooms or foliage on a monthly theme.
- the Garden Gems table is available where members may bring along exemplary or interesting specimens from their gardens for display and enjoyment of other members.
- Raffles and Lucky Door Prizes are held.
- Refreshments are provided.