Become a member of the Ulladulla and Districts Garden Club
You are invited to attend our meetings as a guest for up to three meetings, after which time you are asked to become a member.
At each meeting you attend, you may:
- Collect a copy of our monthly newsletter
- Check the Trading table to purchase plants, seeds, cuttings or produce.
- Visit the Garden Gems table and admire the special specimens that members have brought along for exhibit from their gardens.
- Enter the meeting day competitions
- Buy a ticket in the raffle
- Complete the Membership Application form, pay the Joining Fee and become a member the Garden Club
You can join the Garden Club for $38 or $70 per couple. The joining fee covers an administration fee, annual subscription and a personalised badge. Subscription renewal is $30 for singles and $55 for couples and applies from January to December each year. The annual subscription imust be paid by 31 March each year. Payments can be made at a General Meeting of the Garden Club or by Direct Deposit into the Club's account.
Contact the Secretary by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone the President (0402 209 399) if you have any questions.